Vionic Walker Shoe Taupe
The Vionic Walker Sneaker is a perennial favorite that is designed to keep you on the move. This lace-up sneaker features the Active Motion System (AMS) technology that provides a podiatrist-designed orthotic and an outsole that offers cushioning and flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather upper and action lacing system
- Vionic brand�s biomechanical technology is shown to be an effective treatment for heel pain
- Vionic brand�s biomechanical footbed supports you from the ground up
- Active Motion System (AMS) technology features a biomechanical removable orthotic
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with polyurethane foam base that helps reduce friction against skin
- Anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor
- Removable molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in the heel-to-toe strike zone
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base limits friction against the skin and helps foot breathe a little easier.
- Removable insole to easily insert a custom orthotic.
- .5 elevation EVA midsole molds to the shape of wearer's foot.
- Thermoplastic heel counter provides stability and support.
- Patterned outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.